Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today we close!

Great news, the doctors feel it is time to close your chest! Do not get me wrong, it has been unique looking at your heart, but I would rather feel it beating thought your chest than looking at it. Today at about 2:00PM they closed you, almost 48 hours after they opened it. Your scar looks to be about as long as my pinkie finger and it is a little crooked but you are closed! You came off two medicines at about 5:00PM only 15 to go! With any luck the drainage tubes come out tomorrow and the breathing tube can come out after that. They are going to wake you up for that, so I am sure you will not be too happy. With you being sedated for the past 5 day's the sound of your crying will be music to my ears, I may regret that statement in about 3 to 6 months but for now I am sticking too it. -Dad

1 comments:

Valerie said... Best Blogger Tips

Excellent news! What a blessing!