Wednesday, April 27, 2011

People who don't sleep...

should not make invitations. :/

The party is on SUNDAY the 15th of May even though the invite says Saturday.

and the cherry on top...



Two of the fifty I sent out came back with the address ripped off. I just don't know which two of the fifty they are.

So...if you don't get an invite by Friday or Monday for sure at the latest.
Your invited...as soon as I get some sleep. Please let me know and I will send one to you asap

fingers crossed Mason has a better night tonight and I get some sleep.

2 comments:

Val from KY said... Best Blogger Tips

I was thrilled to see you post. Although nothing specific it just lets me know that all is ok! Hope your party is wonderful and since I live all the way in Kentucky I hope you will share the day with pictures! I still pray for Mason and all of you and wish you nothing but health & happiness.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

xxx i gave u an award over in my blog